I am posting this for sale BMW F800 for a fellow adventure rider Guillaume who road from AK to South America. He BLOGGED his whole trip, see below. This is a steal of a deal…He took great care of the bike on his 6 month trip and look at all those farkles….if you are in the Vancouver area and in the market, why not help out a fellow ADV rider with a quick buy???
July 2012 Triple Black F800GS for sale in Vancouver, British Columbia
40,700km – $12,000
- warranty valid until July 2015
- 40,000km service done (new oil, spark plugs, air filter, valve inspected)
- new tires (Heidenau K60)
- new chain
- new front and rear sprockets
Fitted with enough kit to ride around the world!
Value new including taxes, registration, accessories is $19,000.
- Center stand
- Onboard computer
- White turn signals
- Touratech adjustable/folding gear lever (048-0222)
- Touratech front brake reservoir guard (048-0240)
- Touratech rear brake reservoir guard (048-0220)
- Touratech quick release steel mesh headlight guard (048-5095)
- Touratech windscreen (048-0370)
- SW-Motech crash bars
- Barkbusters VPS Kit hand guard
- Touratech radiator guard (048-0137)
- MOD side stand enlarger
- MOD rear rack
- MOD engine guard
- Zega Original mounting rack (sold without the cases, good for Touratech and most panniers)
The bike and I are coming back from a trip from Canada to Brazil.
It has been serviced only at BMW dealers (Calgary, Las Vegas, Guatemala, Peru, Chile). All receipts will be given.
The bike was never crashed. Full story with pictures to see for yourself on http://azimuth180.blogspot.com/
Selling because I’m moving abroad.