Remember to take a look at our 2013 F800GS picture page! We add new one’s every so often! Up in the header is the link…;-)
January 26, 2013 - Schuberth announces the C3 Pro and C3 Pro Women, said to be “The First High Speed Flip-Up Helmet with Internal Antenna”.
Does this excite you? Including the intercom system this will be an over $1000 helmet….is your head worth it? Is this all hype?
I personally like the built in antenna for the Scala communications device. Seamless….we like! LOVE the PINK….Not!
We’ll have a C3 Pro with the Schuberth SRCS (Schuberth Rider Communications System) Bluetooth intercom system soon for a review (here’s the Schuberth C3 review), in the meantime, here’s an edited press release, photos and a video from Schuberth:
- Aerodynamics: Rear spoiler adds 8% additional downforce for greater stability at higher speeds.
- Aero-Acoustics: Reduced noise measured at 82 dB(A) is said by Schuberth to be their quietest flip-up helmet ever.
- Ventilation: New vent scoop increases airflow to over 2.5 gallons per second.
- Comfort: New plush liner materials enhance comfort and fit.
- Communications: Internal dual band antenna improves SRCS wireless connectivity.